Apply to Achieve
⛔ Achieve is no longer accepting applications for Fall 2021 entry.
📅 We will begin accepting applications for Fall 2022 entry on September 1, 2021.
- Download and complete the Achieve Application
- Provide copies of IEP, 504, Psychoeducational or Neuropsych documentation
- Submit application materials to 📧 email@example.com
- See review process below
Eligibility for Achieve
- Current or admitted SIU student
- Successful application to Achieve
- Cognitive abilities commensurate with college achievement
- Age appropriate social and emotional maturity
- Documented learning disability, attention deficit disorder, or other related learning differences
- Minimum high school GPA of 2.5 out of 4.0
- High school courses must meet standard requirements for college admissions
Application Review Process
- Submit the completed Achieve application with supporting documentation to 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email with our decision to decline or to interview.
- If you are invited to interview, we will schedule an appointment with you. Parents and student are invited to attend the interview together. The cost of the interview is $150 payable by credit card.
- A final decision to accept you will be determined at the conclusion of the interview.
- Formal acceptance paperwork will be provided to all final candidates.
- If you have not yet been admitted to SIU, please complete your SIU admission: https://admissions.siu.edu/